Please note the following requirements when dealing with Pest Control Companies that are certified by the municipality in order to ensure your safety and protect your rights:
- Ask the company to show you the municipality certification as a proof of their accreditation
- Make sure that person who attended to provide you the service is the same one who is mentioned in the municipality permit.
- Request an invoice containing the type of service provided, the name(s) of pesticide(s) used, and the name of the person who provided the service.
- In case the Pest Control Company refused to subject to the following requirements, please call 06- 5931573 (7:30 to 14:00) and report the case so that necessary action can be taken.
- In the event of complaint during non-office hours please call the municipality hotline at 993.