- There is no outstanding violation on the plot.
- The project belong to the user: consultant
- Purpose of building: residential or agricultural
- Completed building: dwelling units.
- Building of dwelling unit by owner.
- In case of housing assistance, applying for the service is available only for Sheikh Zayed Housing Programme.
- Under-construction site after completing the following works:
• Internal handrail
• External doors
• Final layer of the outer cladding
• Initial layer of the internal painting
- There is no previous transaction in process
Documents required before e-transaction submission, and to be kept at the site:
1) “Final receipt application” approved by the three parties: owner (signature), consultant and contractor (signature & stamp).
2) Copy of the last approved plans (architectural, sanitary & structural).
3) Copy of title deed if the plot is a property (new)
4) Approval schedule of structural elements (casting schedule) – original
5) No objection certificate from SEWA (original)
6) Letter from the Municipal Council: if the approval of a party or more of the three parties on the final receipt application is absent (original).
7) Letter from the Planning & Survey Directorate about the building numbering (original).
8) Building completion certificate from the Sharjah Civil Defense Authority (Original)