• Service applicant shall carefully read through and comply with the terms and conditions. If applicant fails to agree thereon, the e-service will not completed.
• This site (service) is owned and managed by the operations and municipal inspection department of Sharjah Municipality, as per the applicable laws of the UAE.
• Any party mentioned in the trade license shall be responsible for the accuracy of details required for issuing the permit to the business.
• The user who entered the details shall be responsible for the correctness of such details.
• Applying for this service indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any violation thereof shall make you subject to consequences.
• Applicant shall be pay all fees and costs associated with issuance of the permit.
• Sharjah City Municipality reserves the right to change, modify, add or omit any of these terms and conditions without prior notification thereof by the regular update of this webpage. Applicant is advised to read through this webpage regularly as he/she shall comply with to these modifications.
• The permit shall be cancelled forthwith without a prior notification if a business commits violation to any of these terms and conditions.
• The permit is not negotiable and mortgageable, and violators shall be subject to consequences.
• The submitted documents must be valid, complete and correct.
• The permit must be clearly shown on the vehicle's windshield during business activity.
• Trade license and permit must be presented, when required, to the municipality's inspectors.
• Practicing of distribution activity must be carried out by an establishment using its own licensed transport vehicles; the trade name must be identical to the vehicle owner's name.
• Distributed items must be in conformity with business activity.
• The classification of distributed items must not include foodstuff, healthy materials, chemicals, scrap and used cardboard.
• The permit must be renewed or cancelled within one week after its expiry date.
• The Permit doesn't include towing vehicles.